Linssen 470 Sedan
A Linssen for “Connaisseurs”.
This almost new preowned beauty, oftenly compared to the “Rolls” of the Channels is in an absolute mint condition; she is a reference yacht model in the range adapted for both fluvial and sea navigation!
Mounted on two Engines Volvo D3 with 180 hours only and a separate Generator (14hours), she has been always kept in Luxembourg port under precautious care and has been specified on a very complete specification (remote steering and thruster controls, AIS integration, hybrid Raymarine Navigationn, Air conditioning, heating system…) by an experienced owner which makes her very easy and safe to manoeuvre.
Clear historical track reccord of maintenance by the shipyard, and VAT PAID status for this yacht, this superb 470 Sedan LINSSEN adopt a particular open connected main to lower deck configuration for an optimum onboard pleasure navigation and social time spent between guests and captain and a large storage at her aft to embark a maximum of confort equipment.
To Be Noted: Excellent low Bridge Clearance of 3.05 Mtrs for this model which allows most of underbridge and lock ways without any special unmounting part.
|Births:||2 Single, 1 double|
|Engine:||2 x Volvo D3|
- Bathing Ladder on both side
- Combined Oven/Microwave
- Domotic reverse Airconditioning group which is also heating
- Electrical Side Power 10.7 HP Bow and Stern thrusters
- Fresh water pump
- Fully dimmable integrated ceilling Led lighting
- Induction cooking plates (3 zones)
- Large 136 liters Fridge
- Luxury Teak dining table on bench
- Openable electrical Rooftop
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Deep sounder
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch with GPS
- Remote Controllers for both Autpilot and thrusteer controls
- Research Light for night Navigation
- Special LINSSEN Marine Blue Hull on White Superstructure
- Volvo Engine Controllers